|How to join in?|
¿Do you want to support this cause?
You can join in with ideas, images, logistics, contacts and financial support.
- Ideas: tell us how you think support can be provided to the victims of violence and forced displacement in Colombia. What suggestions, constructive criticism and opinions can you bring to 'COLOMBIA, tierra de luz' project?
Your comments will be published on the 'COLOMBIA, tierra de luz' blog and your testimony can be part of the book, the documentary or the exhibition.
- Images: are you a photographer, videographer, illustrator, writer or poet? Would you like to join us on an intervention in any specific region? Bear in mind that transport and living expenses are initially your responsibility, a commitment to the cause. In any case, taking part will make you a member of this initiative.
You will receive a photograph from a series by the author and credit for your collaboration. It may be possible that sponsors finance your visit!
- Logistics: Would you like to take part in the logistics which are needed for working directly with the affected communities and the team? You can take part in the planning and production of the artistic interventions.
Your work will be rewarded with an original work of art by the author of this project, Santiago Escobar Jaramillo, and credit for your collaboration.
- Contacts: Do you have any family members, friends or colleagues who work in a national or international organisation, or in the media or the government, who could be interested in the project? You can help by building bridges and creating links!
You will receive thanks for your collaboration.
- Financing: Are you interested in sponsoring the project 'COLOMBIA, tierra de luz'? You can make donations which will help to finance the costs of production of the interventions (transport, living expenses and materials) and the products (book, documentary, exhibition).
In exchange, you or your company will receive: an original photograph from a series by the author, credit as an executive producer and special thanks in the documentary, the book and the exhibitions.